Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Lion King - Bath Scene



This is the bath scene when Simba comes to Nala and invites her to go togeher in some great and "very cool place".





 Simba: Hey, Nala!


 Nala: Hi, Simba!


 Simba: Come on! I just heard about this great place.


 Nala: Simba! I`m a kind of in the middle of a bath.


 Sarabi: And it`s time for yours.


 Simba: Mom! Mom, you`re messing up my mane...Ok ok, I`m  clean. Can we go now?


 Nala: So where are we going? It better not be anyplace dumb.


 Simba: No! It`s really cool!


 Sarabi: So where is this "very cool place"?


 Simba: Oh....oh...around the water hole...


 Nala: The water hole? What`s so great about the water hole?


 Simba: I`ll show you when we get there.


 Nala: Oh... Uh....Mom, can I go with Simba?


 Sarafina: Hmm...What do you think, Sarabi?


 Sarabi: Well...


 Simba&Nala: Please!


 Sarabi: It`s all right with me.


 Simba: Yeah!


 Nala: All right!


 Sarabi: As long as Zazu goes with you!


 Simba: No, not Zazu!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment