Sunday, April 19, 2015

Singer - Kateryna Levchenko. Aladdin`s theme - A whole new world.avi



 Work with classical band ( 2010)

 "A Whole New World" was written by Alan Irwin Menken;Timothy Miles Bindon Rice.



Aladdin: I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?
 I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride
 A whole new world

A new fantastic point of view

No one to tell us no or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming
Princess Jasmine: A whole new world

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear

That now I'm in a whole new world with you

Aladdin: (Now I'm in a whole new world with you)

Princess Jasmine: Unbelievable sights

Indescribable feelings

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky
Princess Jasmine: A whole new world

Aladdin: (Don't you dare close your eyes)

Princess Jasmine: A hundred thousand things to see

Aladdin: (Hold your breath, it gets better)
Princess Jasmine: I'm like a shooting star

I've come so far

I can't go back

To where I used to be
Aladdin: A whole new world

Princess Jasmine: Every turn a surprise
Aladdin: With new horizons to pursue

Princess Jasmine: Every moment red letter

Both: I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this whole new world with you
Aladdin: A whole new world

Princess Jasmine: A whole new world

Aladdin: That's where we'll be

Princess Jasmine: That's where we'll be

Aladdin: A thrilling chase

Princess Jasmine: A wondrous place

Both: For you and me

No comments:

Post a Comment