Thursday, June 18, 2015

Shadow Reading Audio)) Rocky`s Balboa speech to his son)) Before and after practicing))racticing))


#RockysBalboaSpeechBefore 
 #RockysSpeechAfter

 I would like to practice one of my favorite speech from my favorite actor Sylvester Stallone. This speech is from famous movie "Rocky". Rocky is speaking to his son about life and gives him some advices how to change it. Rocky speaks tough, but it helps his son to be a good man!
 In my case, practicing this speech made me to understand better English pronounciation from native speaker. It also helped me to read the text and speak more faster with approproate intonation and pauses at the certain points in this speech. Even though Rocky`s speech is just one and the half minutes long, it was not easy to express all feelings through audio.
 Practicing inspirational speech of Rocky Balboa made me a better English speaker! It also rised up my mood and self-esteem. I would like to meet Rocky Balboa as a hero in real life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment