Sunday, May 17, 2015

Job Interview - Do's and Don'ts.





  Last Wednesday we had a nice job interview with our classmates. The goal was to tell about yourself during several minutes. In my case, the problem was that I told about myself very fast. During my speech I tried to follow my notes, but somethimes I just feel frozen because I simply forgot what I should tell  the next. I also should add more adjectives about my personal characteristics and professional skills. Do not forget, Kateryna, to use adverbs as well to make your speech more saturated to make people be more interested in you. Of course, I saw my video only one time. I always shy to look at myself when I am singing or speaking. Eye contact is very important as well, and the face should be relaxed.

 I think before going to interview I should practicing my speech in front of the mirror and do not forget to smile. A sincere smile this is the best weapon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment