Sunday, May 31, 2015

Job Interview in the class))

It is always better do not watch yourself on the video))
When I speak in real life, I feel that i am pretty good in English..but when I listen my recording.......
Anyway, let is figure out my mistakes and try to work on them.
First of all, I should speak more loudly and be more confident. Also I should finish every phrases from my monologue till the end, and then start a new sentence..
My mistakes:
1:08- this questions can describe me ( these adjectives can describe me)
1:50- I try to more detail ( I try to do it in detail)
2:20- As I am a professional singer, so my best is ( .........., the things that I can do the best are....)
2:28- dance style of Michael jackson ( Michael Jackson`s style of dancing)
2:32- my best skills is ( my best skills are)
2:45- my weaknesses is still my Korean ( my weaknesses are my Korean, .........)
3:20- I also know English and Korean as well ( I know English and Korean as well)
3:52- can do on my way, on my style ( can do by my way, by my style)
4:10- previous experience to work ( previous working experience)
4:35- a great ideas ( great ideas)
I also want to mention that I do nor need to say "EEE" or "AAA" during pauses or start my monologues from these sounds, and I do not need to always repeat the phrase " As I am a professional musician".
Hope watching myself helps me to improve my English skills, realize my mistakes and find the best way of studying)) Not only for me but also for many students))

No comments:

Post a Comment