Sunday, May 17, 2015

The monologue from movie " Erin Brockovich"


 Hello, professor Jeff! First of all I want to apologize that I send my audio sooo late. You know I am not good with computer stuffs but I am learning. I promise to be good in it very soon :)
In my opinion, this kind of practicing with video helps students to lean not only English language and pronunciation, but intonation as well. We can study how to read and pronounce; however, nobody can teach us better intonation then native speakers. That is why copy intonation is so important, especially for begginers. The best way for it - movies and TV shows.  Even if you see them with double translation to your native language, you still listen how native speakers pronounce their dialogues. We did like this with my brother when we were small, just tried to copy our favorite characters from movies or cartoons. For the first time, it looks just like some funny game but it works :)
 Thanks to "Indiana Jones", "Spaceballs", "Beauty and the Beast", "The Neverending Story" and many others good movies we could improve our ability to speak English!



I chose the monologue from movie " Erin Brockovich".

before https://clyp.it/ftfkhjyz
after https://clyp.it/bkopmalj

No comments:

Post a Comment